Wednesday, October 12, 2005

eVoLutioN aT tHe oFFicE

OK, so my initial idea has moved on, morphed, or evolved, depending on your viewpoint.
I am still very much sticking with the notion of using a mobile phone camera oNLy as the instrument to capture my aRT, but today's photos from the oFFiCe were less than inspiring so I have applied some artistic effects to enliven them.
They're still everyday objects, an in fact one of them is a recycled and reprocessed shot from an earlier post.

And I still pose the question: 'buT iS iT aRt?'



Additionally, my phone is now being upgraded to a Nokia 6230i with, among other 'non-phone-related-but-nevertheless-essential' features, comes with a 1.3 Megapixel camera, which I find a staggering achievement.
Hopefully this will help me get some clearer shots in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home